Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cameras and Photoshop

Today I have been working with a camera. Let me just say setting the timer and letting the camera shoot on its own is not an easy task. Only half the picture comes out good, and its not the good half. Also there are so many buttons on this camera its taking me hours just to figure out which one does which. But besides that at least I have a camera. I am not sure how to switch the lenses yet, but at least I can take a picture. Well that was the first part of my day. Now I am trying to work on Photoshop. Which would be happening right now if it wasn't still downloading. But anyways on to Bedazzled Treasures, I did not go to Long Beach today to get more inventory, but since it was raining that is probably a good thing. I have one item up for sale on Ebay and I am pretty sure it is going to sell, if so I will put more up tomorrow. I have some up on etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/chelseafidak ) and the rest of the items are sitting in a garage waiting to get painted. Which will hopefully be down by the end of this week. I have a designer looking at two of my items in the next few days and I am crossing my fingers that she buys them because they are my most expensive pieces. Sorry about the long post, but I have a lot on my mind! 


XOXO
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment